"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Monday, November 1, 2010

*Santaquin Craft Show*

My Sister in law, Elisha and I have decided that we are going to have a booth at the Santaquin Craft Show. I'm not sure we know what we're thinking;) We will have darling bows, fun Decoration Blocks, My Photography, and the cutest car seat covers EVER! Anyway, we stayed up until 3:00 AM one night with our boys putting the car seat covers together and we all went a wee bit CrAzY! (to say the least:)This picture of Cory makes me laugh out loud!:)
Chris looks Drunk...

Elisha is chipper as can be...

And I'm ready to throw something:) It was a fun night.



1 comments:

The Nielsens said...

Love the leaves, love the tile. Love Cory's face in the pict on this post, ha! It's great. That was quite the night....