"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Monday, November 1, 2010

*Random Pictures*

The other day the kids were playing in our "dress up" box...Skyla came up to me with the wig and sunglasses and insisted I put it on her...I honestly couldn't stop laughing.
She is showing her Daddy how pretty she looks.
She kind of looks like Orphan Annie in this one.
The kiddies watching Enchanted. So cute:)
Hunter and Skyla have been funny lately. We tuck them in their own beds at night and we find them like this when we check on them.
Sweet little Jagger.

2 comments:

Janice said...

Skyla looks like someone I know with that wig on but probably better left unwritten! ha ha I'm glad they love the leaves because so do I! Love you!

Mike and Karen said...

Thanks for putting so many cute pictures on. I love to see the family grow. I love you all! I wish the rest of the family would post as much as you and Tammy. I will try to do better.