"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

*Random*

O.K. there are A LOT of random pictures in here and for the most part they are not in order. Oops.

My sister in law and I did a craft show during the Thanksgiving Break and this is Cory and Mike cutting and sanding block for us. Everybody was so awesome to help us! Thanks again Guys! (including Chris:)
This is Skyla looking at magazines while I was cooking dinner! She is SUCH A GIRL! She kept saying "Oh look Mama, this is sooo cute!"

One night while I ran out to take some pictures of a beautiful sunset this is what I came back to find. He had been in the middle of the floor and I was probably gone for 2 minutes or less. He is quite the mover now:)
We LOVE Bath time!






Getting ready to go rake the leaves!






I love this picture of my boy...doesn't he look so cozy with his Aunt Jess?!

1 comments:

Jess Beach said...

1) Leave it to Mike to wear a NICE polo when sanding, etc. 2) The picture of Jagger in his beanie and jacket KILLS me! :) 3) THANK YOU for not posting the full picture of me & Jagger...he's definitely the only one that is cute in it! :)