"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Monday, November 1, 2010

*New Floor*

First of all, can I just say that I have the most amazing, wonderful, and talented husband on the planet. It seems like he can do just about anything anyone throws at him...I LOVE having a handy man:) My Mom asked Chris to "redew" her kitchen floor...let's just say the it hasn't been touched since the house was built 20 something years ago. He did it during Fall Break (three days) Mike helped one of the days for a couple of hours but other than that he did it all alone...what a freakin stud!







5 comments:

ANeibaur said...

Wow that tile is beautiful! Way to go Chris!

Jess Beach said...

Now the cabinets...:)

Jenna said...

Oh my gosh that looks so good! And I love that he extended the tile out to the barstools!

Tom and Angie said...

That looks amazing! put me down for new flooring next year.

Unknown said...

that looks amazing!!! i may have to hire him someday :)