"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

*Jagger 4 Months*

I can't believe our sweet little Jagger is already 4 months old! Time is flying! This little guy has seriously brought so much joy into our lives! I honestly don't know what I would do with out him! He had his 4 month check up on Wednesday and it looks like he is probably going to need a helmet for his head because he favors one side of his head over the other and his head isn't growing correctly. So sad! Anyway, he is rolling all over the place and talks so much! He loves when I sing to him which makes me so happy because my other two hated it when I would sing to them, Jagger just sits and grins at me. He is the happiest, sweetest baby in the world and such a blessing!
Here are his Stats:
Weight: 12.99 pounds 12.44%
Length: 25 inches 51.07%
Head: 17 inches 72.97%







3 comments:

ANeibaur said...

Aww he is so stinking cute!!! I love his little smile!
Sorry that he has to wear a helmet. I always wondered why I saw some babies with those. It makes sense now. I hope it's not for too long.
Good luck!

Jess Beach said...

Haha, I love the little striped legging things he's wearing...his smile is SO CUTE!

The Nielsens said...

Darling pictures!