"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Thursday, April 22, 2010

*YaY fOr SpRiNg!*

Doesn't it just make you feel so....fresh and new when the Spring comes?! I LOVE the Spring and was so excited last week when the weather was good enough to just go outside and be, ya know?


Skyla LOVED the yellow tulips in the front yard, we seriously just sat there and enjoyed them for a good 30 minutes while Hunter was riding his bike with his new Best Friend, Brock.

She would get excited every time a bird would fly by or she could hear one chirping.

This is her picking the dirt out of her toes...she looks so serious!:)

4 comments:

Jenna said...

These are adorable!

Jess Beach said...

I love her.

Janice said...

Yes those flowers are in MY yard and I didn't kill them. Yay for me and I LOVE YELLOW! Darling pictures!

Unknown said...

She is roly poly!! I love it!! And I love springtime too-except it makes me go shopping-yes, a season forces me to shop. I think I just came up with another blog!!