"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

*Easter* (Saturday)

We woke up on Saturday not sure of what the weather was really going to be like. It looked fine, but cold so we decided to bundle up and head to the Spanish Fork Ball Park and have us an Easter Egg Hunt. It lasted a whole 15 minutes and the kids loved it!


Grandma came with us and helped Skyla so I could take pictures:) She gathered four little eggs so that Skyla could put them in the bag herself.
So excited for what they got!
Then we went home to watch General Conference (which was Fabulous by the way!) and Skyla helped me fill the Easter Eggs for the family Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday.
After Conference we colored eggs.

It was a really fun day full of amazing food, courtesy of Chris, who LOVES to cook over conference weekend, and fun with our cute kiddies!
Chris, Cory, and Jake went to Priesthood together and then came home and played basketball forever! (Mike came for the basketball and Jake went home to change and never came back:)

2 comments:

Daisy said...

holy cow I can't believe how much I miss you guys! I know I say it every time but I do and I just love seeing your kids they are so dang cute! I love that I get to stay somewhat up to date with you through the blog world since we just don't do the phone that well. Anyhow love you guy and love the pictures you all look so good and happy!

Tom and Angie said...

Love Chris's shirt! Men who change diapers ARE cool! Looks like you had a fun weekend!