"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

*Jazz Game*

Chris took Hunter to the Jazz Game last night and Tom took Carly. Hunter has been looking forward to going to a game for a long time! They even got to ride on Trax which was pretty exciting:) Hunter called me in the middle of the game and said "Mommy, I'm sad" I said "Why?" He said "Because I know you miss me so much and I don't want you to be sad!" How sweet is my little boy! They didn't get home until midnight but they had a great time. The Jazz won by 1 point, Chris said it was a great game. Chris also said he wont take Hunter again for a couple more years because he got over it pretty fast. Surprising for a three year old;) I let Chris take me camera so that he could take pictures of Hunters first game and came home with 0!

2 comments:

Janice said...

I can't quite make out which one is Hunter!? ha ha So many fun times! I love you! mom and grandma

Mom said...

DJ and Jenny went to that game after they got their wedding license!