"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

*Sleepy Head*

First off...I LOVE this girl! She really is the best little girl in the world! She is happy about 98.5% of the time and she is an AWESOME sleeper. (I am hoping this post doesn't jinx me) She wakes up at 8:30 (sometimes 9:00), takes a couple hour nap at 10:30, wakes up has lunch, takes another couple hour nap around 3:00, wakes up eats dinner and goes to bed at 7:30. How lucky am I? A lot of times we have to wake her up to eat dinner with the family. These pictures are one of those times. You can tell she's a bit of a zombie at first but then she takes one look at her Daddy and a big smile appears.

4 comments:

Maranda said...

She is so beautiful Jamie! I would love it if Kamryn would sleep that much. It's amazing how much you can accomplish while they're sleeping. You're Easter pictures turned out really cute. You have adorable kids. I'm excited for you to have your third!

Jess Beach said...

Um, I love her.

Janice said...

Such a doll and so fun to be around!

patty323 said...

She is so adorable