"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

*Easter Pictures*

I know this is a little late but here is Hunter and Skyla's Easter attire.
This little yellow dress is my FAVORITE!!! My mother in law bought this when we were shopping 3 years ago, Skyla wasn't even a thought at the time but I knew that I LOVED that dress and when I had a little girl she HAD to have it. She bought it in every color for her other grand-daughters but I fell in love with the yellow. I cant believe she already fits into it. They are both growing WAY to fast!I was disappointed in some of the pictures...this is the only one she is happy in and yes, it is blurry!AHHHHHH!
FYI- He poses himself:)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most beautiful kids ever!!! I can't wait to see the next one. We miss you guys!

Tom and Angie said...

How adorable! I love the yellow dress. Wish I had taken Easter pictures.... way too many holidays to keep up with. If only I had your talent.