"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Friday, December 14, 2012

*Thanksgiving*

Thanksgiving was different this year...my Mom and Ken couldn't come down because Ken had major back surgery a couple of weeks before and couldn't make the drive, it was sad. It hit me a lot harder than I thought it would, I think not having EITHER of my parents there really affected me but we still had an AWESOME Thanksgiving. I seriously have THE FUNNEST family! We are truly blessed. This was our LAST Thanksgiving in our Childhood home, my Mom has the house up for sale and is hoping it's gone by Summer, this will be a HUGE loss for our family, we will have no ties (except my Dad's grave) to Spanish Fork anymore and that is really heartbreaking for me. Gosh, this is sounding depressing we really did have SO much fun, lot of food, fun, football and Black Friday ads:D and seriously look at my nephew, Braxton, how can HE not make your day SO bright:D 









0 comments: