"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Friday, December 14, 2012

*Hunter*

I LOVE this boy beyond words! I honestly can't even find words to say how much! He is the most loving, tender-hearted, loyal, genuine, hyper, happy, sweet boy IN.THE.WORLD!!!! I am SO blessed to have him as my own. I thank Heavenly Father for the best kids every single day! Chris and I are SO blessed!
Chris and I have really tried to teach our kids the true meaning of Christmas, I saw this on Facebook this morning and when I had a minute I pulled Hunter aside and asked if he would watch it with me, he was excited:D I turned it on and he sat on my lap almost frozen just mesmerized  when Christ was being Crucified  he began sobbing, when he was resurrected he calmed down, like he finally understood what Jesus did for us. After the video was over we had a beautiful conversation about the true meaning of Christmas, this is something I won't soon forget.

0 comments: