"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Friday, December 14, 2012

*Christmas Express*

Santa must have known we were going to Texas for Christmas because he brought us Christmas PJ's a little early. On Monday night we had Family Home Evening (we learned about the symbols of Christmas) when we were done we told the kids to go get ready for bed. They ran upstairs and then you heard "Joyous Noise" they we squealing with excitement  they had Christmas jammies and slippers laid out on there beds with a golden ticket that said "Christmas Express" (Chris and I even had one on our bed) so as they hurriedly got the PJ's on Chris yelled from downstairs. "You gotta see this!" We all ran downstairs and our garage door was open with our car running with loud Christmas music playing. We figured we were probable supposed to get it in, as we started driving Chris got a text from Santa, it was some kind of code that we had to figure out, we did, and it took us right to the Festival of Lights. We had SO MUCH FUN that night! It's a night I pray I won't ever forget, I don't think I've EVER heard so much excitement. Hunter kept saying "Can you believe this is happening...Oh my gosh this is SO exciting!" Skyla kept saying "What is happening, this is CRAZY!" Seriously one of the BEST nights I've ever had with my cute little family:D

(I HAD to take pictures when we got home)







0 comments: