"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

*Mother's Day*

I had a GREAT Mother's Day this year. Chris was able to come home and we celebrated Mothers Day and my Birthday on Sunday. Skyla kicked off Mothers Day on Saturday by bringing me these beautiful flowers from next door (Charlie helped her and even tied a yellow ribbon around them) PRICELESS, I LOVED them!
You know those moments that you can't wait for, like, your kids writing you letters, or them saying or doing certain things? Well one of "those" moments happened this Mothers Day with Hunter. He gave me the most precious book called "My Mom is Great" I drew all the pictures and wrote the story...it goes like this:

My Mom is Great
by Hunter Knudsen

My Mom is brave. She killd flis. (he drew a picture of me sucking up a fly with the vacume:)

My Mom is smart at cookeng (a picture of me raising my hands in the air after taking cookies out of the oven)

My Mom is beautiful. I like when she wers her colorful dress. (a picture of me in a dress with every color you could ever imagine:)

My name is Hunter. I LUVE my Mom!

Isn't that the best story EVER!!! It seriously made my whole year!:D I will cherish this book until the day I die! I have the best kids in the whole world! I LOVE being a Mommy (even on the hard days:)
 I'm also blessed enough to have the best Mom in the world! :D


0 comments: