"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

*29 and Holding.....

I had the BEST birthday! It was definitely a bummer that Chris wasn't there but my kids, my Mom, and my amazing sister and her family made it WONDERFUL! We went out to lunch at The Pizza Factory where Mom and Jess surprised me with balloons, cupcakes, ,and a 29 pizza. Jess says that I can stop counting at 29 and I am NOT one to argue. :D We went home and put the kids to bed and Mom and I went downtown to get my oil changed, while we waited we went to a couple of stores, I got a cute royal blue shirt from Bella Ella. When we got back we asked Mike if he would watch the kids while we went to Veronica Micheals so Mom could try on wedding gowns. He said yes (because he's a complete stud!) and we had such a blast! Of course my mother looks good in EVERYTHING but there was definitely one that stood out above ALL the rest (and I'm the one who spotted it thank you very much;) She is completely stunning! After we goofed off there for a while we headed to McDonalds to pick up dinner and then watched the Bachelorette. I am SO grateful for such a wonderful family! 








 This is me pulling my Moms hair back so she could see the neckline and below is Jess and I pulling the "OH MY GOSH!!! Mom face:D (terrifying, I know!)


1 comments:

Jess Beach said...

Yeah, you're welcome. Lol Also, we are pretty awesome-looking ourselves. That last picture is amazing! :)