"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Saturday, May 5, 2012

*Easter Saturday* p.m.

We had the best Easter. We weren't sure what the weather was going to be like since that morning there was a ton of snow on the ground but lucky for us the snow melted about 1 1/2 before our family got there for our BBQ and Easter Egg Hunt. Aunt Gayle, Jenna and Kory even came and we LOVED having them with us! We had SUCH a blast watching the kids run around and play and we had such great visits with our family. Jenna and I wen't down to the hollow with the kids and re-lived some great memories:D while Kory played with the kiddos.  I love my family so much and am SO grateful for our Saviors sacrifice for us. This month also marks the death of my Dad and I am always reminded of our Eternal Plan, I am SO grateful that Heavenly Father loves us enough to let us be together Forever!











0 comments: