"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

*Chris Leaving*

Chris is working out in Vernal all summer long and we miss him SO much! This is from the night he left, Jagger definitely doesn't get it but Hunter and Skyla do. He has been gone now for about a month and we have had our ups and downs. I'm trying to keep the kids busy (and myself) so that we can't think about it to much but those moments that Skyla will say "Why doesn't Daddy want to be with us anymore?" And Hunter saying "Tell Daddy we don't need any more money, he can have ALL of mine!" that's the part that breaks my heart. When I really think about it, it isn't that different from the past 2 1/2 years he's been going to school but knowing that even when he was at school he would eventually come home and come to bed, right after he woke up all the kids to give them a hug and kiss and tell them how much he loves them. For me, that is the hardest part. I'm so grateful that Chris gets to be with Jake and Megan out there because I know that makes it a little less hard for him to be away.  Chris is SUCH an amazing husband and father and we are so grateful for the sacrifices he is making for our family. (Skyla's very first dance recital, Kindergarten graduation, all the T-Ball games, etc.) I know it will all be worth it in the end.


*I don't know what happened to the pictures I had of him and Hunter.sad!

0 comments: