"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Saturday, November 12, 2011

*Reflections*

This is our first year doing reflections...the theme is "What does Diversity mean to you?" I told Hunter (in simple terms) what Diversity means and then picked out some projects from pinterest that went with the theme and let him choose. This is what he chose. He sorted the crayons in the order he wanted them in (I hot glued them exactly how he had them) and then he got the blow dryer and did the rest. I think he did such a great job!






3 comments:

ANeibaur said...

That is such an awesome project!!! I love it!

The Nielsens said...

Awesome project Hunter, great job!

Tammy K said...

way cool - i hear pinterest is the best...I don't dare even start...so I wont :)

you've done so many updates! Of course I'm crazy about your halloween party - good work :) and your kids are the cutest ever. I miss you guys!!!

Hopefully we'll be able to come see you at least for a couple days over Christmas break!!!

Love you all - We're so proud of Chris and getting accepted to ALL the schools he applied to - such an accomplishment!!!!