"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

*2nd Annual Nielsen Halloween Party*

We had SUCH a blast this year at the Halloween Party.  Jess and I worked tirelessly for days to make sure it was going to be awesome and Mom funded it:) I think it turned out awesome. We had a ton of new fun games that got everybody up and moving:)
(Scarecrow Relay, Donut on a String, Candy Corn Relay, Body Tags, Tempt the Fates, by FAR the funniest, here are some examples:
  Kelly received the card that said, "Follow Jen for five minutes on your knees. Do not speak to her, etc." It was hilarious--Jen had no idea what was going on! In the end, Kelly received a $10 gift card to the Pizza Factory. 
Some other hilarious moments:
Chris screaming, "EDWARD!!" for thirty seconds straight.
Chris going up to Megan and shimmying like crazy. 
Mom explaining cars to Jake, and acting like she was right. :)
Ken holding an ice cube in his hand until it melted, while Mom kept asking, "What are you doing? What is going on?"
I had to laugh maniacally after everything I said for five minutes.
Mike stood in the middle of all of us and screamed, "I'm alive!"

Our family had $0.00 to spend so we went with what we had and then borrowed:) Chris and I are a bride and groom (This wasn't my wedding dress but I dress that I used in a pageant when I was 15, I was nervous it wouldn't fit but it did (just barely) I couldn't breath all night;)
Hunter was the Best Batman Ever! He even won the best kids costume award!
Skyla was Princess Aurora and she looked darling!
Jagger was Batman's sidekick Robin and he looked so incredibly cute in his cape and mask!






0 comments: