"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Monday, November 21, 2011

And the Winner Is....

Hunter!!!
I got a call last weekend from the Reflections Chair and she told me that they were going to have an assembly to announce the winners of Reflections. She was so excited on the phone, going on and on about Hunter's entry and how she would hang it on her wall, etc. She also told me that Hunter had won, she said that it's fun for the kids to not know until the assembly so I kept it a secret. My Mom was able to get out of school a little early and Jess came over to watch the little ones. It was SO fun to know that he won and him not having a clue. They called his name and he was shocked...it was so cute. He said "Is that ME Mom?" Heck yes it's you...go up!:) I'm so proud of my sweet Hunter...he was also the only kindergartner that won! 
GO HUNTER!:)





3 comments:

Jess Beach said...

Hunter is a total STUD MUFFIN! :)

Mike and Karen said...

Hunter, I am sooooo proud of you...
That was a great project you did. Very pretty too. Good Job kiddo!

Crazy Corinne said...

That is so awesome!!! His project was pretty sweet, so I can see why he won!!! Congrats little man!!!