"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Monday, November 7, 2011

*Payson Lakes*

Let me start this post with: 
I LOVE FALL!
The last several Sunday's we have gone up the Canyon and had tinfoil dinners and enjoyed the gorgeous scenery. This Sunday we decided to go to Payson Lakes, honestly I don't think I have EVER bee there before, how is that possible you say? I have NO idea! I LOVED it, it was insanely beautiful! We had the best time skipping rocks, walking, talking and just hanging out! 
Kelly and Jen decided to come up last minute and have smores with us...so glad they did, it was SO much fun! Can't wait to do this again next year:)











Crazy Kids!



Grandma and her Mini-Me:)







3 comments:

The Nielsens said...

I love Payson Lakes, it's like a secluded little hidden treasure...sounds cheezy but it's true! Cute pictures.

ANeibaur said...

How fun!!! It looks beautiful. I think I've been there once when I was a kid, but now I definitely want to go. :) Love your photos!

BJ said...

jamie my dear, you have lost weight and look amazing!!! Just so happy and bright too! Makes me miss you being down here and regreting we didn't hang more! Such a bright cheery smile, one that can cheer anyone up on a rough day. Thank you for being you!!! Tell chris great job on getting accepted and way to move forward with his goal! You guys look like you are just doing fantastic!!!