"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

*Hangin Out*

Here are some random pictures of our doings lately:)
Hunter came to me with his swimsuit on and BEGGED me to go run through the sprinkler...Um NO it's only 40 degrees outside. He kept begging so I opened the front door and let him feel how cold it was and he said "Ya, I think I'll be fine Mom!" Riiiiight.
Nap Time
Reading Time...Hunter only takes a nap 3 or 4 times a week now and on his "off" days he reads for an hour. It's fun to hear him in there reading to himself and being very animated.


Ouch!
These are some of the little Leggings I made Skyla. I LOVE them and they are SOOO easy to make.


1 comments:

Janice said...

So this is what you do with your days! Looks exhausting! :) Love you all!