"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

*Utah County Fair*

Sat. August 21, 2010
We went to LONS BBQ before we headed over to the Utah County, we had never been there and it was DELICIOUS! Then we headed over to the Fair. It was not busy at all...my kids were literaly the only ones on the rides, it was awesome!

Chris and I played the water gun game and I whooped him!

We had to place twice so that both the kids could get a puppy.
(Chris won the second time but nobody needs to know that:)

Sweet little Jagger 3 1/2 weeks old






1 comments:

Janice said...

The fair was soooo fun! Thanks,Chris, for going on the 'Zipper" with me. The last time I was on that ride was with my dad(who was 72 at the time) during Fiesta Days. It was a blast!!