"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Friday, September 17, 2010

*Full of Smiles*

It's official, my little guy is full of smiles (he actually has been for about a week) I can not get enough of him! He is the sweetest little boy and it's amazing how much love I have for him! As much as my kids kill me (the 2 older ones of course:) my love for them is beyond measure! They make my life full of sunshine!




Grandma got rid of a bunch of her jewelry and Skyla was lucky enough to get it. These pink earrings are her favorite!:)


2 comments:

Janice said...

Skyla is SO girlie! And it's fun to finally see Jagger and his cute personality emerge! As usual, love the pics!

ANeibaur said...

Love those smiles!! All of your kids are adorable!
And little miss skyla just cracks me up with how girly she is! Those pink earings look so cute on her!!!