"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

*Fall Special*

It's a great time to update your family photos and I would LOVE to be the one to do it.
I am now running a special which is 50% off your session fee when you book by Oct.1, 2010.
When you book and refer a friend you will also receive a free 8x10.
For more information go to my photo blog (http://jamiekphoto.blogspot.com) or email me at jamiekphoto@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We could use new family photos! We miss you guys like crazy. Your family is growing up so fast. Where is the time going?

Chris & Jamie said...

Hey Ally! We miss you too! I wish you lived here so I could take your gorgeous family's pictures!

*If you are ever up here let us know!