"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Monday, September 13, 2010

*Jagger's Blessing*


We had Jagger's Baby Blessing yesterday at our house and it went really well. Chris gave him such a beautiful blessing. I feel so blessed to have such an amazing man in my life that is worthy of giving our children these beautiful blessings. I am also so grateful for the wonderful family and friends that came to support us.


I still need to take Jagger's pictures in his blessing outfit...that will probley be the next post:)





I LOVE Jagger's little pout in this picture!

*Jess took most of the pictures yesterday! Thanks again Jess!

4 comments:

Jess Beach said...

I love the one where Jagger is with Grandma...Mike says it looks like she's so full of joy that she can barely contain it...hence she's actually SMILING in the picture! :D

Unknown said...

I agree with Jess-that's so great that Grandma was actually smiling in a pic! Looks like such a nice gathering-I wish I could have been there-sometimes working isn't so great :(

::Kayla:: said...

He is so cute! and so is the Fam we miss you guys like crazy!

Jen Nielsen said...

Love Jagger & the whole family. It was a great day and we always love an excuse to hang out with everyone.