"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Thursday, March 11, 2010

*The Zoo*

Two Wednesdays ago the Zoo had their last "Free Day" I'm all about Free so I called my brother and sister-in-law to see if their family wanted to go with ours to the Zoo, they said yes. We had such a good time. For lunch we went to see Jess at Hickory Kist and then headed up. The weather wasn't very promising but we were prepared for it to be cold and maybe even snowy. The kids had a great time and so did I! Thanks again Cory and Elisha for coming!


This is the new baby elephant. She was very playful while we were there.

How cute is the baby Giraffe!

This Tiger was definitely my favorite! There were probley 4 tigers all together and some were younger and they were very playful with each other. One came up to the fence and just stared at Skyla with the sweetest eyes like "Do you want to play?" It was so cute!
What a beautiful creature and what a fun day!

4 comments:

The Nielsens said...

Yes that was fun, thanks for watching for free day. Good Pictures

Jess Beach said...

The tiger picture is AMAZING. It could be the cover of a National Geographic magazine! You are getting so good, seester! You could seriously sell that picture for big bucks--I am NOT joking!

Tom and Angie said...

Those are really great pics! Did you take all of those? I didn't know that was the LAST free day, bummer I missed them.

Chris & Jamie said...

Heck yes I took all of those pictures!:) I LOVE the last one!:)