"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Sunday, March 28, 2010

*Discovery Kids*

Warning:
Picture OVERLOAD!!!
Several weeks ago we had the chance to go up to the Discovery Kids Museum with Tom and Angie and their cute girls. We had such a fun time. I think I enjoyed it as much as the kids did:)
Hunter LOVED being the "Cashier" Look how seriously he is taking it! (He's even biting his tongue in concentration)

Skyla LOVED the water. We would start off somewhere and turn around and Lala would be back at the water playing.
I thought it would be cute to pretend they were farm animals...they thought I was the lamest mom ever!



Tom and Chris made a little "Movie" it was pretty funny.




We had such a blast there and hope to go again soon! Thanks again Tom and Angie!

3 comments:

ANeibaur said...

HA! I love skyla as a cow girl! That looks so fun! :)

Mandy said...

Love the photos. You guys are so cute:)

Tom and Angie said...

That was a fun day. I was so tired at the end! We should go again sometime.