"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

*Fun in the Snow*

We LOVE snow days here! Hunter wanted to go out so we got him all bundled up and Skyla just stood and watched him longingly out the window, it was so cute. We asked her if she wanted to go out with Hunter and play and she said "Uh Huh!" So we got her ready and they had a blast out there.
Hunter had to keep helping her up.


She finally got so frustrated from falling that she came on the deck and watched Hunter slide down the hill.

2 comments:

ANeibaur said...

I wish I were a kid again so I could get all excited and enjoy the snow again like that. There's just nothing like it. :)
They look so adorable all bundled up. Skyla looks like a little pink marshmallow. So cute!

Mike and Karen said...

Oh wow! how cute is that! I don't love the snow but I love looking at it. Glad they had fun. They are so cute!!!!!