"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Thursday, January 14, 2010

*Kaylee Lyn*





This is my Beautiful niece, Kaylee Lyn. She made her grand entrance three weeks early on the last day of the year (which is also my Grandpa's birthday...kind of awesome) My family had just gone to our cabin the day before and the next morning my Mom yelled "There havin the baby!" We were all so excited. Mom and I rushed to put our stuff together and drove down to be there. We sat outside the door while everything was happening and it was so awesome to hear her cry for the first time. It was also so neat to watch Megan's Mom and Dad (first time grandparents) get so emotional. It was a beautiful day and Megan did awesome. Kaylee is complete perfection and I'm so glad she's here.
Here are a few of the photo's I took:
Aren't they both beautiful!

5 comments:

Maranda said...

Beautiful baby and beautiful pictures. I cannot believe you are having your 3rd child. That's so exciting. You should definitely keep reproducing...Your kids are gorgeous! Hope you are feeling good.

Margo said...

Those are beautiful pictures Jamie. You do an amazing job.

Tammy K said...

way to go jamie! Very cute pictures!

Jake and Megan said...

Thanks again Jamie! I love the pictures!

Janice said...

When God said to multiply and replentish the earth He was definitly talking to our family because ALL of my grandkids got the gorgeous gene! You did a great job with the pictures Jamie!