"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Thursday, January 21, 2010

*Cabin Fun*

Every year after Christmas, my family likes to go up to our cabin until New Years. This year it was our family, Kelly & Jen's family, and Bret & Natalie's family. It was so much fun! The day after we got there is when we got the call that Kaylee Lyn was on her way so there are not many pictures because I took my camera with me to take pictures of the baby. But I did happen to get a couple.Isn't she the cutest little snow bunny you have ever seen?!
When the adults were headed for a snowmobile ride, Grandma and the kids were waving goodbye to us from the top windows. It was so cute!

They took me along so that I could take some awesome pictures of them...problem was...it was BUTT COLD and my camera did not want to cooperate. Frustrating!

Cute Hunter...LOVES the cabin and snowmobiling.
Everybody just hanging out and stuffed to the max! Bret is the most amazing cook and he was in charge of dinner that night...chicken cordon blue and potatoes...my mouth is watering just thinking about it! YUM!
Anyway, we had such a great time and cant wait til next year.:)

1 comments:

Janice said...

You are sooo right! Great times, great food, great company and great scenery! What else could you want? Love you