"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Thursday, January 21, 2010

*Happy Birthday Uncle Cory!*

My cute brother Cory's birthday was a couple of weeks ago and they invited us to Tucanos for his Birthday Dinner. First off, if you haven't been there....you need to, it is INCREDIBLE! Second of all, it's wicked expensive so be prepared! Anyway, we had a blast hanging out with the family (including Kieth and his cute little boy)Thanks again guys for inviting us! We love you!



I cut myself out of this picture because I look like a WHALE!

3 comments:

Janice said...

Such a fun time with the fam! Happy birthday again to Cory who really can't be ummmm 31 because that makes me----never mind! Love to look at your blog and pictures! Love you!!

The Nielsens said...

We actually went to Tucanos, but Carabbas is good too :)

Jake and Megan said...

I just read Elisha's comment which is funny because I was going to say "I wasn't even there but I was pretty sure you went to Tucanos..." :) I wish we would have been there tho, it looked fun. It is really expensive tho!