"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Thursday, January 21, 2010

*I am a Child of God*

Cute Story: The other day Hunter and I went downstairs to get some lunch (Skyla was asleep) Once I had made it and we started eating it was kind of quiet and Hunter turns to me and we have the following conversation:

Hunter: "Who are you?"
Mommy: "I'm your Mother"
Hunter: "No, who ARE you?"
Mommy: "I'm your Mommy!"
Hunter: (getting frustrated at this point) NO, NO, NO...WHO ARE YOU?!"
Mommy: (knowing that I'm not giving him the "right" answer says) "Your Friend?"
Hunter: "No Mommy, your a Child of God!"

I guess he really is learning something in Primary after all. (Usually when we come home from church and ask him what he's learned about, he says Santa Clause!)

3 comments:

Maranda said...

That is too cute!

Janice said...

Hunter is soooo funny! At least he said you were a child of God instead of Santa's elf! :) I have THE cutest grandkids!!! Happy day!

Tammy K said...

that's so precious! i want him :)