"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Thursday, December 3, 2009

*Thanksgiving*

We had a Wonderful Thanksgiving this year. It was a lot different then in years past... it was the Knudsens turn for Thanksgiving but everybody has, in the last year, moved to Texas and we just moved so there was no way we could fly there so we had a random Thanksgiving. Jen and James came down with their kids and Sean and Tori and their sweet little girl came and my Mom. I think we all had a great time (I hope:) The food was awesome and the conversations were wonderful. I am so thankful for ALL of my family. I truely am blessed beyond belief!


I only took these four pictures...that's how it usually happens for me, on a big day where a lot is going on I forget to take lots of pictures. I'll work on it for Christmas.:)

1 comments:

Mike and Karen said...

So fun, wish we could of been there. Maybe next year.