"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Thursday, December 3, 2009

*Light Parade*

The day after Thanksgiving we decided to get the kids bundled up and take them downtown to the Spanish Fork Light Parade. They had just started it when I was with Miss Spanish Fork and we rode a Jeep in it...let's just say they have come a long way since then. They had a lot of fun different floats with lights. It was a COLD, fun night. (Except when Hunter spilled HOT chocolate ALL over my camera)

The kids LOVED it, they couldn't stop staring.

This was Hunter's favorite.

6 comments:

Sunshine and Lazy days said...

that is so neat! And so cold! :) I am planning on taking the kids to see the lights at Temple Square when we come up for the holidays. And I am trying to convince my family that you, Miss Jamie, need to take our picture...we tried over Thanksgiving, and can I just say, disappointment? So, do you mind if I show my sisters your website? :)

Matias and Misti said...

That looks like so much fun! I am so jealous.

Tammy K said...

just their little faces make me feel cold :)

I don't like the cold

It was 2 degrees here last night

Our high was 17

weather like this makes me never want to go outside again ... 2 DEGREES ...

Janice said...

So much fun! The hollidays are so fun this year with all of the time being spent with family! Ho Ho Ho! Lovin the snow~! I love you guys and am so glad you are here and living with me! Love mom and grandma

Daisy said...

oh the good times in Spanish Fork. So are you guys all settled in? I thought that you were going to move in with your mom? Anyhow hope all is well sure love ya and miss you tons happy holidays

Blake Bench said...

Miss you guys!
-Allison & Blake