"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Thursday, December 17, 2009

*BIG NEWS!*

Well...... Um....
I'M PREGNANT!
I know, I know it's crazy right? We were trying to get pregnant at the beginning of the year but have been preventing that from happening for several months with the knowledge that Chris was going back to school and we should wait AT LEAST until he got into the Nursing Program. Well, Heavenly Father had DIFFERENT plans for us. We are super excited because we know this baby is supposed to be with us. Because we were "preventing" I didn't really keep track of my cycle but when I went to the Dr. he told me, for now at least, that my due date is Aug.2, which puts me at almost 8 weeks. I have not felt that great, you know the usual, nauseous, dizzy, that kind of stuff. Anyway, we are excited and we will keep you updated.
This was our beautiful sunset the night we found out we were pregnant. I have not touched these pictures this was the true colors, isn't it beautiful!

HOLY COW... THREE KIDS! AHHHHHHHH!:)

13 comments:

John & Tiffani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John & Tiffani said...

Oh my gosh, I'm due on Aug. 8th. Ours is also a little surprise. Maybe we'll get lucky and have them on the same day again!! Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! And since you're so close I want to come hold your baby after it's born-I love new babies!

Sunshine and Lazy days said...

I had a feeling you were a couple of weeks ago! I almost teased you about it too! Hehehehe. That is so exciting! yeah! Congrats!

patty323 said...

congratulations

Jenna said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Anonymous said...

WHAT!?!?! Congrats I hope everything goes well!

Adrian and Danell said...

SO fun!! I am so happy for your family! I am also so bummed that we never had a chance to say goodbye before you moved! Next time we are up north or you are down here we will have to get together! We miss you guys! Good luck!

Jennifer Sciore said...

YAY!! Congratulations!

Ulrich's said...

Wow! Congratulations!

Marla said...

WOW!!! I totally didn't expect to see that, I didn't even know you were considering the idea... Congratulations to you guys. I may have to have you have a baby for me someday to ;)!

Matias and Misti said...

Congrats! That is really exciting!

Daisy said...

WHAT???? And you didn't tell me!!!!