"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

*Family Christmas Date Night*

So every year for the last several years my awesome Mom, instead of buying us a Christmas Gift for Christmas Day, she takes all of the adults out for a Date Night. This is the first year that we have been able to go out with the WHOLE family... usually she would come down to St. George and the three of us would go out...We went to Red Lobster and can I just say STUFFED! We all ate SOOO much it makes me sick to even think about...I had 5 Root Beers, how disgusting is that! Anyway, we had the best time just talking and laughing.
Then we went to a play at the SERRA SHELL called the "NUNCRACKERS" and it was hilarious...I wont even try to explain it because I'll sound like an idiot but just so I remember:
"So are you Catholic? uhhhhhh..... "NO!"
"I've got the tinsel" "And I've got the balls!"


Mom, thanks again for the memory...we had a blast!

1 comments:

Jess Beach said...

Bwhaha! I don't think that will ever get old! :D