"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Monday, October 28, 2013

*Uintahs*

We went up to the High Uintah's this summer and it was a "crazy" experience. This is a place that my Great Grandpa Diamond always brought my Dad and my Dad always brought my brothers. I had never been there in my life and Cory wanted us to see where Dad's story's came from. 
First off, it was INSANE to get to. I have never seen roads like this in all my life, it took us hours and hours to get up there and it was only a few miles away (once we we're off the asphalt) We stopped on the way up to see "Jeff's Park" named after my Dad:) It was SO awesome to finally be able to see it. We kept driving and we FINALLY got to our destination and it was INCREDIBLE! It was so peaceful and majestic. 









































0 comments: