"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

*Hi Grandpa*

While Mom was in town to close on the house we wanted to stop by and say hello to my Dad. My kids LOVE visiting his grave and making sure it looks pretty:) That is one thing I really miss about not being right down the street from the Cemetery, EVERY TIME we would pass my kids would all say "Hi, Grandpa"
We sure do miss him SO much! The other day Hunter was asking questions about him and he asked me about the day he died and I told him that it was the worst day of my life and he said to me "I bet it was the worst day of his life too" It kind of caught me off guard, I said "yeah, I bet it was!" I'm so happy to know that he is free from the craziness of this life and is at peace now with his family that's on the other side, it will be quite a party when we get to see each other again:D (kind of can't wait, but I will;)




0 comments: