"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Monday, October 28, 2013

*Good Bye*

SO bittersweet....This is the home I was blessed enough to grow up in and then later blessed to have my own children live.  My Daddy built this house and it was the gathering place for our family and lots of our friends for the last 25+ years.  We knew that it was a chapter in the Nielsen book that needed to come to a close but that doesn't make it easy. I am SO grateful for all of the memories I have in this home and I know it will never be the same. I miss my Dad so much, every single day, and this is just another piece of him we had to let go of and that is hard, but I know he is watching over us daily. I am so grateful to KNOW this:)
So goodbye to my childhood home, thank you for all of the memories:D

(I know it's picture overload but I want to remember EVERYTHING about this house:)























































1 comments:

Jess Beach said...

Don't mind me, I'll just be sobbing hysterically in the corner...