"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Thursday, February 23, 2012

*Valentines Day*

We had such a great Valentines Day. The weekend before we went on a double date with Cory and Elisha to Pizza Factory (where Kelly and Jen's family happened to be:) and then the movie THE VOW...such a fun night! On Valentines Day the kids woke up to there favorite sugar cereal (we don't normally have "sugar" cereal in our house so this was HUGE!) with a poem for each one of them on their box. This is one of Chris' family traditions and I wanted to continue it:) Then they got ready for school and were off. This was also Mom's last day with us so I took her to Donna's after I dropped of the kids. When the kids came home we had heart pancakes for lunch and then Skyla went to dance class. When we got home and put the younger ones down for a nap Hunter helped me prepare a fancy dinner. It turned out SO yummy! Then the boys gave me and Skyla some beautiful flowers, a necklace, earrings and US Magazine:) Couldn't have been better! I'm so  blessed to have so much LOVE around me everyday!:)








0 comments: