"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Monday, February 6, 2012

*Nothing Better*

than Grandma snuggles:)

 (Chad flew Grandma Knudsen out to help Donna because she is having a hard pregnancy and we were lucky enough to have her come be with the older kids while I went to the Dr with Jagger and Chris was at school)


Our little family has been sick for the past week (7 days as of today) 
It started out with sweet Jagger getting a fever, that lasted a day and then he was fine. The next night Hunter was up all night with the croup cough (barking) it was REALLY bad he was really struggling to breath, we took him to the Dr. then next day and he got a shot and was feeling better the next day, well Skyla started feeling sick to and coughing the croup cough so Chris took her in. The Dr. said that she had the Flu and Croup which is NOT a good combination and then on top of that she had a double ear infection...her ears were literally bleeding. it was SO sad! She has been sick since then, today is the first day she is feeling better, I am SO glad! Jagger however started getting sick again too the same day Skyla went to the Dr. he started the croup cough as Skyla was at the Dr so I called Chris to see if she could just get us a prescription for him too but they had to see him first so a couple of hours later I took him in and he got a shot as well. He is also feeling much better today. As for me I have been sick since Saturday night but I can still function so I am counting my blessings:) As far as Chris goes he totally escaped, I'm so grateful too because he can't afford to miss school and work...It's been a LONG week to say the least but I'm hoping everyone is done being sick tomorrow:)

1 comments:

Jake and Megan said...

That sounds really awful. I'm sorry. I hope everyone gets feeling better!