"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Monday, February 6, 2012

*Jazz VS Jimmer*

Kelly and Jen were sweet enough to invite us to the Jazz game last week. We had THE BEST time! We went to Sizzler before the game and Ken bought us dinner...SO nice! Then we headed to the game...I have to say I'm not sure I have EVER been that entertained by sports in my life! (except maybe Hunter's soccer games:) The crowd couldn't decide who they were going for, every time Jimmer got the ball the crowd would go insane! The only word I can think of to describe it is BIPOLAR! It was SO much fun! 
Thanks again Kelly and Jen:)
 My friend Heather sang the National Anthem and did a great job! I think this picture is funny because the players are totally checking her out!:)

0 comments: