"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Saturday, January 21, 2012

*Growing*

I had the realization a couple of days ago that my baby is growing...of course he's growing but he is REALLY growing. He is starting to talk getting into things he should be to little to get into. We are going to put him in Hunter's room in the next couple of months and I realized that I most likely will never have another baby in this beautiful crib that Chris made. That is such a sad thing for me. I know it has to happen sometime but I will miss going in to get my baby in the morning with a huge smile on his face and his arms reaching out to me. Don't get me wrong I LOVE seeing my kids grow and get into their sweet personalities, I will just miss my babies too!





1 comments:

Tammy K said...

he second picture could be hunter...TOTALLY.

What a handsome little guy!