"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Saturday, January 15, 2011

*Sick Kids*

*This was a couple of weeks ago but I wanted to record it (it was on facebook...you gotta love copy and paste:)


My poor poor kids! Jagger started off with a cough several days ago, now he's pretty much over it, then 4 days ago Skyla started getting a cough, sore throat, and fever. Yesterday it took a turn for the worse and she cried almost the entire day. She just keeps getting worse so we took her to the Dr., they weren't really sure if it was croup or pneumonia so they sent us to the hospital to do 6 different tests and x-rays. The Dr. just called me and said she actually is in the beginning stages of BOTH! Scary. Then she woke up about an hour ago and I took her temp after she had been awake for awhile and it was 104.2 Yikes. To make everything even better Hunter asked us if he could go to bed at 6:30 so I took his temp and he is at 101.4 Its going on the 5Th night of no sleep for Mommy:) Wish me luck:)

0 comments: