"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Saturday, January 15, 2011

*Jagger*

I CAN NOT get enough of little Jagger! As you can tell I can't stop taking pictures of him either:) Every little thing he does, every expression he makes is so dang cute that I HAVE to capture it.
This is him at 5 1/2 months...can you believe it?! He's growing WAY to fast!
He is sitting up on his own now pretty good, he usually falls when he is chowing down on his hand but other than that he can sit there for quite a while.
He rolls around EVERYWHERE!
You have to keep a close eye on him because he's a fast little roller.
He is VERY expressive...this is one of my favorite looks:) He Loves chewing on his bottom lip.
He got his first tooth, the middle bottom and now is chewing on everything!
He now arches his back and scoots around this way.


I was looking at Hunters ABC book that I made him when he was 1 and Jagger looks A LOT like him in some pictures. It will be fun to see how similar they look when their older.

5 comments:

Maranda said...

He's cute Jamie! I love his big eyes.

Crazy Corinne said...

He is a darling little guy!! He looks a lot like Chris.

Charlie and JD said...

He is such a handsome little guy!!! I can't wait for our little one to get here!!

ANeibaur said...

Oh my goodness! Are you serious with all that adorableness?! That's the cutest thing I have ever seen! I LOVE HIM!
That third pic, cracked me up!
He is so big. You have adorable kids Jamie! :)

Jennifer said...

I can understand why you can't get enough of him! Those big blue eyes are gorgeous. He is such a handsome little man!