"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Friday, August 27, 2010

*rAnDoM*

Here are some fun pictures of us just hanging out with out beautiful little Jagger.
Hunter is THE BEST BIG BROTHER!!!
He is always trying to make him happy and always talks "baby talk" to him, it's adorable!He kept smiling like this so I HAD to take a picture! I can't wait til he starts smiling all the time:)

Grandma took this picture of us hanging out after Breakfast on a Saturday morning.
While Grandma was here Skyla followed her everywhere and wanted to do everything she was:)
Grandpa meeting Jagger for the first time.

I couldn't find Skyla, but when I did this is what I found...her sunglasses on backwards, her Sunday shoes on (she is OBSESSED with shoes) and her book that she was reading to Jagger upside down. You gotta love it:)


Killer
was my dog growing up, Kelly and his family have her now but we got to watch her while they went to Lake Powell and the kids absolutely LOVE her. She is the best dog on the planet, if I was guaranteed to have a dog just like her I would totally get one but the chances of the that are very slim:(


5 comments:

ANeibaur said...

I always love the pictures of your family Jamie! Your kiddos are so adorable!

Jenna said...

Great pics, Jamie!

The Nielsens said...

I LOVE the second picture with him smiling (: He looks so much like you there, SO cute!

Maranda said...

Skyla seems like such a 'girly girl'(love it) and Hunter looks like a great big brother! Love the picture of Jagger smiling. You look great and your family is adorable!

Tammy K said...

that picture of grandma reading and skyla reading is AWESOME and my favorite!