"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Sunday, November 1, 2009

*TwAs ThE dAy BeFoRe HaLlOwEeN*

We had the annual Hollingshead Halloween Party on Friday night and had such a Blast! They throw such a fun party. Before we went Chris and Hunter wanted to make Carmeled Apples they turned out really good.Unwrapping (and eating) the Carmel's.
After that we pulled out the costume box and had fun trying different things on. Lala looked so cute in the little Lion costume and she LOVED looking at herself in the mirror.
But in the end she ended up being a cute little fairy (along with every other little girl on the planet:) and I went as a Disco Diva (I had the costume from when I performed at the Olympics) We went cheep this year and used mostly what we had.

Hunter and Chris went as Chubby Pirates. They looked so cute!
Chris' shirt had "Jamie's Fantasy Man" on the back.
(Don't you love the hairy chest, yeah baby!:) Lala seemed to like it.Chris and Dave went up against each other in the Donut contest and Chris won. They were cake donuts so they were allowed a drink.

We had such a great time and we are so sad that we most likely wont be able to make it in the years to come.
Thanks for inviting us Jeremy and Talea! Your the best!

3 comments:

ANeibaur said...

Oh you all look so great! And fairies are just the best, I have to say, Skyla looks adorable!

kemp family said...

Oh my gosh! I love that you wore you Olympics outfit!!! It totally made me smile. I can't believe you still have it with the glasses and all!! I couldn't even tell you where mine is:-) Brings back memories though- we had so much fun! I love getting on and seeing your cute kids and family. They are so adorable. When you guys get back up North you will have to give us a call. We are in Provo now and would love to get together and see you guys!

Love you- Kristin

Talea Hollingshead said...

You are always welcome! We will sure miss you guys! I need to get your new address so that I can put you on our Chrismas Card list. We HAVE to keep in touch!