"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Sunday, November 29, 2009

*Sweet Peas*

Lets just say Lala
DOES NOT LIKE PEAS!
This chick cracks me up! We had peas the other night and she wouldn't even TRY them! So when Chris tried to assist her in eating the peas she cried and cried and cried! The funny thing about this first picture is that she had been throwing a fit about the peas for probably 10 minutes and when I finally decided to get the camera out she stopped crying instantly and smiled! Little Stinker! Chris was awesome, he WOULD NOT let her get away without eating her peas. Once she actually ate them she was fine but this first bite lasted a good 20 minutes!


It's official we are the MEANEST parents in the world! :)


4 comments:

Matias and Misti said...

I think that is so cute! Little kids crack me up. You have some really gorgeous kids!

Jess Beach said...

That last picture makes me want to laugh and throw up at the same time. Nice.

Mike and Karen said...

I am so glad that you are all settled in now. It is hard to get through it all but once you are done you can take a deep breath. There, doesn't that feel good!!!

Tom and Angie said...

Poor Skyla! I don't love peas either. So glad to have you guys closer to us!