"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

*Spirits of Light*

My Mom is the Cultural Arts Director for our Stake and she called me to be in charge of the Fall Program. We put together a program called "Spirits of Light" It was A LOT of work but totally worth it all. I learned so much and I know that the people who attended felt the spirit and was uplifted and that made all of the work worth it.
On Friday night we had a dress rehearsal for the youth to attend and afterwords two 12-13 year old girls came up to me and told me how pretty I sounded on my song.. I told them that was SO nice and they both said..."We felt the Spirit so strong when you were singing and we both just sat and cried!" That made ME want to cry! I was so glad they came and I'm so glad that the program came together the way it did. 

0 comments: